Competition Series 1/8 Scale Nitro Powered Buggy
The IFMAR Worlds-winning tradition lives on with the 1/8 Inferno MP9 TKI3 Nitro 4WD RTR! Features a KE21R engine with a polished tuned pipe, Syncro KT-331P 2.4GHz radio system, Big Bore aluminium oil shocks, an easy-to-maintain suspension, a painted and trimmed body, compatibility with virtually all Inferno hop-ups and more.
- One of the toughest built RC car by Kyosho. This is the Inferno.
- This RC Car is assembled in the factory. Special Chasis with a concave side that saves dirt entering.
- This Car is compatible with virtually all Inferno hop-ups models.
- Comes with full time 4WD with 3 differentials.
- Comes with efficient disk brakes with heat sink and centre diff with increased case capacity deliver stable control from the first lap to the last.
- Special suspension with good bushings for easy set-up and maintenance. All Aluminum rear hubs help maximize traction.
- Adjustable wheelbase, tread, roll centre, caster angle, toe angle and camber ratio.
- Mudguards prevent dirt from entering the driveshaft and wheels.
- Low-CG receiver battery box.
- Fuel tank with hook cap for fast fill-ups.
- Fully bearing-equipped drivetrain.
- 1.5 mm, 2.0 mm and 2.5 mm hex wrenches.
- Small cross wrench.
- 17 mm wheel wrench
Chassis: 0.12" (3mm) thick 7075 aluminium with wrap around side guards
moulded front and rear chassis braces
Drive: Four wheel shaft with 3.5mm thick swing shafts, mudguards on
arms prevent dirt from entering drive shafts
Differentials: Three, high capacity centre diff, narrow lightweight
front and rear diffs
Radio: 2.4GHz Synchro KT-331P with high-torque waterproof steering
and throttle servos
Engine: KE21R .21 cu in (3.4cc) with pull starter, glow plug and
large capacity air filter
Exhaust: Polished aluminium tuned pipe
Shocks: 16mm Big Bore with tapered pistons, hardened steel bushings
Shock Towers: 0.12" (3mm) thick 7075 aluminium
Suspension: Independent double wishbone, adjustable roll centre,
front & rear stabilizer bars
Brake Pads: Extra thick semi-metallic
Clutch: Two shoe
Wheels: MP9 white in colour 3.3" (83.5mm) diameter, 1.6" (42mm)
wide, 17mm hex
Tires: Rubber construction with micro square pins 1.73" (44mm) wide
4.6" (116mm) diameter
Ball Bearings: Full set included
Fuel Tank: Includes splash guard, 4.2oz (125cc) capacity
Caster: Adjustable front and rear toe-in, caster/toe-in refers to the
angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car
Camber: Adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the
tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind the vehicle
Radio Box: Low profile design protects components from dust and dirt
Body: 0.03" (0.8mm) thick clear untrimmed, flip top body system
allows easy maintenance, front inner fenders help protect chassis
from dirt, high downforce, screw mounted rear wing
Servo Mount: Upright for easy maintenance and dropped 2mm for better
centre of gravity
RTR Inferno MP9 TKI 3 Buggy with Body, Decals, Wheels, Instructions,
Rear Wing, Fuel Tank, Air Filter, 2.4GHz Radio,21 Engine with
Pull Starter, Tuned Pipe and Instruction Manual
Eight, four for the transmitter, four for the battery box
Car blend with 10-30% nitro content (20% required for break-in
Fuel bottle, glow igniter
Maintenance and track equipment
Length: 19.2" (490mm)
Width: 12.0" (307mm)
Height: 7.1" (180mm)
Wheelbase: 12.7" (325mm) adjustable
Ground Clearance: 0.8" (28mm)
Gear Ratio: 11.7:1
Weight: 7.4lbs (3370g) approximately
Length: 15" (378mm)
Width: 8" (203mm)
This is custom tab. You can add custom tab as an attribute for entire products, or for each categories. You can add CMS content such as sizing guide or videos to enhance product detail.