-Embodying the defining mechanics of a real production model trophy truck, the scale 2WD Outlaw Rampage is about 80% pre-assembled in an ARR kit, including the optional upgrade components that mark this machine as a “PRO” version.
-While power and steering control is more challenging than a 4WD model, the superior running stability and overall functionality of this rear-wheel 2WD is realized from the roll cage, long-stroke aluminium oil shocks, stabilizers on front and rear with 3 different wire gauge settings, and aluminium skid pads that protect the chassis.
-With easy controllability and wider scope for setting adjustments, the true dynamic performance of 2WD truck racing is in your hands.
- ARR Kit is nearly fully pre-assembled and includes performance-enhancing optional parts as standard.
- Full ball bearing specifications (20 bearings) ensure smooth movement with minimal drive loss.
- The 3-piece front bumper protects the chassis from hard crash damage.
- Front double-wishbone suspension with longer sus arms realizes excellent driving stability and traction.
- The rear suspension is linked to the rigid axle differential to deliver smooth movement and superior traction control.
- The gearbox features 32-pitch module counter gear and diff gear. Reinforcement of both gears and large modules realizes increased strength (spur gear is 48-pitch).
- Lever lock holder allows easy removal of the battery.
- Connector holder allows the connector to the radio plate to be removed with one hand.
- Hex screws are used throughout for easy maintenance.
- Pre-cut clear scale body recreates 1970-80’s trophy truck style.
- Choose either square or round headlights with the two front grill styles included.
- Compatible with LED light unit (No. 97054-2: two lights, 97054-4: four lights) for easy installation.
Link for Description:
This is custom tab. You can add custom tab as an attribute for entire products, or for each categories. You can add CMS content such as sizing guide or videos to enhance product detail.