• No compromise I/O. Use all the features all the time; e.g. Connect your OSD + SmartPort + SBus + GPS + LED
Strip + Battery Monitoring + Sonar + 8 motors - all at the same time!
• On-board high-capacity black box flight log recorder - optimize your tuning and see the results of your setup without
guesswork ( Deluxe).
• Next-generation STM32 F3 processor with hardware floating point unit for efficient flight calculations and faster
ARM-Cortex M4 core.
• Stackable design - perfect for integrating with OSDs and power distribution boards.
• 16 PWM I/O lines for ESCs, Servos and legacy receivers. 8 available on standard pin headers. 8 via side
• Full support for OneShot ESCs for easy PID tuning and a sharper response.
• Supports SBus, SumH, SumD, Spektrum1024/2048, XBus, PPM, PWM receivers. No external inverters required
• Dedicated output for programmable LEDs - great for orientation, racing and night flying.
• Dedicated I2C port for connection of OLED display without needing flight battery.
• Battery monitoring ports for voltage and current.
• Sonar support for precision low-altitude hold.
• Buzzer port for audible warnings and notifications.
• Developer friendly debugging port (SWD) and boot mode selection, unbrickable bootloader.
• Symmetrical design for a super tidy wiring.
• Wire up using pin headers, JST-SH sockets or solder pads. Use either right-angled or straight pin-headers.
• Barometer mounted on the bottom of the board for easy wind isolation.
• Loop times up to ~2x as fast as previous-generation STM32F1 based boards.
• Configuration of the flight controller via a cross-platform GUI (Windows/OSX/Linux).
• Supports a variety of aircraft, tricopters, quadcopters, hexacopters, octocopters, planes and more.
Deluxe: Additional sensors for altitude and direction.
* 36x36mm board with 30.5mm mounting holes.
* ~5 grams.
* STM32F3 CPU.
* High-Capacity Flash (Acro and Deluxe)
* MPU6050 accelerometer/gyro
* MS5611 barometer (Deluxe only)
* HMC5883 compass (Deluxe only)
* MicroUSB socket.
* 4x 4pin JST-SH sockets (I2C, SWD, 2xUART)
* 2x 8pin JST-SH sockets (PPM, PWM, SERIAL RX, GPIO, ADC, 3V, 5V, GND)
* 8x 3pin though-holes for pin headers for ESC/Servo connections.
* 2x 4pin though-holes for pin headers for 2x serial ports.
* 2x 2pin though-holes for pin headers for battery voltage and buzzer.